Beginning January 1, 2018, all adults over 21 with a valid government-issued ID may purchase cannabis from Berkeley Patients Group!
Members receive special discounts, promotions and rewards throughout the year. Membership also allows you to receive common discounts – such as 10% off for seniors and veterans – without presenting ID.
Whether you are an adult, a patient, or a caregiver, becoming a member is easy. You can join online, in-store, or by email.
Click on each sign up option below for instructions:
This is the easiest, most convenient way to join. Complete a web-based application and submit PDF images of your state-issued ID and/or medical recommendation/MMIC directly to BPG.
To register online:
- Click here to complete the web application.
- Submit PDF images of your state-issued ID and/or medical recommendation/MMIC via the web application.
- Upon your first visit, simply let our reception team know that you signed up online.
- Don't forget to bring your valid state-issued ID and/or recommendation/MMIC with you to the dispensary!
You can become a member by visiting our dispensary and signing up in person.
Tips for first-time members:
- Bring your valid government-issued ID with you to the dispensary, such as a driver's license or a passport. Patients bring your valid medical recommendation and/or MMIC.
- Let the staff member at the main entrance know that this is your first time!
- To expedite your first visit, you may download, print, and complete the BPG membership packet ahead of time.
This option allows you to complete a fillable PDF application and submit PDF images of your state-issued ID and/or recommendation/MMIC directly to BPG via e-mail.
To register via e-mail:
- Download our membership packet.
- Scan and attach PDF images of the completed application, your state-issued ID, and/or medical recommendation/MMIC.
- E-mail the scanned PDF images to membership@myBPG.com
- Upon your first visit, simply let our reception team know that you signed up via email.
- Don't forget to bring your valid state-issued ID and medical recommendation/MMIC with you to the dispensary!