During COVID-19, Helping Hands Patients may pick up their medicine via Curbside Pick Up. Please see detailed instructions below.
Place Your Order:
- Call (510) 540-6013 to submit your order for Pick Up. This is not available online.
- You will receive 2 emails, stating that your order is "Processing," followed by "Ready for Pickup."
Pick Up Your Order in Car:
- When you arrive, please park in one of the numbered Pick Up spaces, located at the front left and back of the building.
- Please do not park in a handicap space.
- Follow the directions posted to text your arrival.
Pick Up Your Order on Foot:
- Enter at the front, standing at the designated 6ft markers.
- Text 'Helping Hands walk up' to (501) 232-6367.
If you need assistance when you arrive, please alert a member of our Security team. For your safety and ours, a face covering is required.
About Helping Hands
Helping Hands is BPG's needs‐based care program for our Berkeley members, proudly offered since we opened in 1999. Helping Hands patients are eligible to receive two eighths (7 grams) of cannabis flowers per week. Recipients may choose a combination of indica, sativa, or high‐CBD flowers.
Patients must present a doctor's recommendation for medical cannabis or a Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) from the state of California to be eligible for the program.
Applications for our Helping Hands Program are now closed.
Please check in during our next application period in November.
Applications are considered in a blind selection process and all determinations are final. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Each applicant must submit all of the following paperwork to be considered:
- Completed Application
- Proof of Berkeley Residency
- Financial Documentation
- Medical Recommendation for Cannabis or California State Medical Marijuana Identification Card
Please refer to the application for detailed instructions.
All information provided will be kept strictly confidential in accordance with federal standards for collecting, processing, and storing personal and medical information. All information will be destroyed at the end of the application cycle.
|Application Period||Applications Reviewed||Members Notified|
|May 20 - June 20
||June 20 - July 20
|November 20 - December 20
||December 20 - January 20