You may be feeling concerned about COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus. If so, you are not alone.
Bay Area counties and the city of Berkeley have announced a shelter-in-place order through April 7, at least.
Essential businesses, such as hospitals, grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies will remain open. Restaurants will serve only take-out or delivery orders. Non-essential businesses, including bars, clubs, and gyms will close.
State and local officials agree that access to quality-tested cannabis is essential.
We appreciate the hard work of all the people who worked to secure access to safe cannabis and obtain this clarification from the government.
Berkeley Patients Group will remain accessible to all persons 21+ (or 18+ with a valid doctors recommendation).
To limit the spread of COVID-19, we will be open every day for limited hours, from 11am to 7pm, via Curbside Pick Up and Delivery Only.
We currently deliver within a 7-mile radius to Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Kensington, Montclair, Oakland, Piedmont, and Richmond.
We are working to expand our delivery area and will notify you of any changes.
If you live outside of our delivery area, please call us at 510-540-6013 any day from 11am-7pm.
There is a $50 minimum order required for delivery, and a maximum of $400 for new clients. State and local purchase limits apply for existing clients
1. Place your order online at myBPG.com/shop, or by phone at 510-540-6013, ext. 3. You will receive an order confirmation from our team
2. Please have exact cash; we are limiting the exchange of currency for safety
3. Be at your home during the entire delivery window, prepared to receive your order
Curbside Pick Up
Curbside pick up is accessible to all — by car, bicycle, foot, or magic carpet.
1. Place your order online at myBPG.com/shop, or by phone at 510-540-6013, ext. 3.
2. Bring cash with you; we also have an ATM onsite for cash withdrawals
3. If in car, park in one of our spaces; if on foot, enter via the sidewalk entrance, at a marked 6 foot distance from the person in front of you
4. Show your confirmation email or text and give your ID and payment to our team member
5. Our team member will bring your order and change
We encourage you to order online and take advantage of our bulk discounts. 10% off any 4 Eighths ($25+) or any 4 Extracts (1g).
If you need a consultation, please call us at 510-540-6013 ext. 3, or send an email to email@example.com. Our staff will help you choose products that fit your needs, that will be packed and ready when you arrive.
At this time, our team is working tirelessly to launch additional services to safely accommodate all that need access to cannabis.
- Follow recommendations from healthcare providers to protect your loved ones (outlined below)
- Travel only when necessary, such as shopping for supplies, accessing health care, and providing aid to family and friends who need assistance
- When in public, including public transportation, maintain at least 6 feet distance from others
- If you are experiencing anxiety, consider using products with CBD, THCA, CBN, or low doses of THC
- Limit your need to travel by stocking up on your supply. We are offering a 10% discount when you buy 4 eighths or 4 extracts (1g), stackable with our senior and veteran discounts
- Place your order online or by phone (510-540-6013 ext. 3) to save time, limit your exposure, and get what you need
Please know that the safety of our employees and you remains our top priority.
We ask for your support in not visiting our dispensary if you have shown any symptoms including fever, coughing, or shortness of breath.
We are taking this pandemic seriously and advise being prudent in your decision-making to protect yourself.
Remain positive and empower yourself with the information available to reduce your risk.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and limit travel
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol hand sanitizers when needed, especially after visiting public places such as the grocery store, gas station, etc.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home from school
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces, including those you may not normally clean such as your phone, keyboard, steering wheel, door knobs and handles
- Drink lots of water; adding lemon washes viral matter from your pharynx and into your stomach where it can be killed
- Add green vegetables and juices to your diet that alkalize your system
- Limit alcohol and sugar intake
- Get lots of sleep
- Exercise outside instead of the gym; wash your hands if attending the gym
Wishing you and your loved ones health and wellness,