You may be feeling concerned about COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus. If so, you are not alone.
Bay Area counties and the city of Berkeley have announced a shelter-in-place order through May 31, at least.
Essential businesses, including dispensaries, hospitals, grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies are open, with strict safety standards on sanitation, occupancy, and social distancing.
Restaurants are open for outdoor dining, retailers and other services are Non-essential businesses, including bars, clubs, and gyms remain closed.
Berkeley Patients Group will remain accessible to all persons 21+ (or 18+ with a valid doctor’s recommendation).
To limit the spread of COVID-19, we will be open every day for limited hours, from 11am to 7pm, for In-Store Shopping, Curbside Pick Up and Delivery.
Though our store is now open, we highly encourage you to use our Curbside Pick Up and Delivery services.
A mask is always required when shopping in-store, using our curbside pick up and delivery services.
We currently deliver to the following areas:
Alameda: Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Castro Valley, Dublin, Emeryville, Hayward, Livermore, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, Sunol, Union City
Contra Costa: Alamo, Antioch, Brentwood, Byron, Canyon, Clayton, Concord, Crockett, Danville, Diablo, Discovery Bay, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Hercules, Knightsen, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Oakley, Orinda, Pinole, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Port Costa, Richmond, Rodeo, San Pablo, San Ramon, Walnut Creek
If you live outside of our delivery area, please call us at 510-540-6013 any day from 11am-7pm.
There is a $50 minimum order required for delivery, and a maximum of $400 for new clients. State and local purchase limits apply for existing clients
1. Place your order online at myBPG.com/shop, or by phone at 510-540-6013, ext. 3. You will receive an order confirmation from our team
2. Please have exact cash or debit card.
Note: if we are unable to process your debit transaction due to spotty service in your area, we will ask you to obtain cash payment and reschedule your delivery, or cancel the order if you prefer. Drivers do not carry change; debit transactions are rounded to the nearest $5 and any change from debit or cash transactions will kindly be donated as a tip to your driver. Your bank’s ATM fees may apply.
3. Be at your home during the entire delivery window. We ask that you please wear a mask when receiving your order.
Curbside Pick Up
Curbside pick up is accessible to all — by car, bicycle, foot, or magic carpet. Mask required.
1. Place your order online at myBPG.com/shop, or by phone at 510-540-6013, ext. 3.
2. We accept Cash or Debit for payment, and we have an ATM on site
3. If in a car, park in one of the designated curbside pick up spaces, either on the front left of the store or around the corner in the back. Then, text your name and space # to (501) 232-6367. If on foot, enter at the front, standing at the designated 6ft markers. Then, text ‘walk up’ to (501) 232-6367.
4. A member of our team will arrive shortly to assist you.
We encourage you to order online and take advantage of our bulk discounts. 10% off any 4 Eighths ($25+) or any 4 Extracts (1g).
If you need a consultation, please call us at 510-540-6013 ext. 3, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will help you choose products that fit your needs, that will be packed and ready when you arrive.
At this time, our team is working tirelessly to launch additional services to safely accommodate all that need access to cannabis.
- Follow recommendations from healthcare providers to protect your loved ones (outlined below)
- Travel only when necessary, such as shopping for supplies, accessing health care, and providing aid to family and friends who need assistance
- When in public, including public transportation, maintain at least 6 feet distance from others
- If you are experiencing anxiety, consider using products with CBD, THCA, CBN, or low doses of THC
- Limit your need to travel by stocking up on your supply. We are offering a 10% discount when you buy 4 eighths or 4 extracts (1g), stackable with our senior and veteran discounts
- Place your order online or by phone (510-540-6013 ext. 3) to save time, limit your exposure, and get what you need
Please know that the safety of our team members and you remains our top priority.
We ask for your support in not visiting our dispensary if you have shown any symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, or new loss of sense of taste or smell.
We are taking this pandemic seriously and advise being prudent in your decision-making to protect yourself.
Remain positive and empower yourself with the information available to reduce your risk.
- Wear a face mask, covering your nose and mouth, when outside
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and limit travel
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol hand sanitizers when needed, especially after visiting public places such as the grocery store, gas station, etc.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children home
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces, including those you may not normally clean such as your phone, keyboard, steering wheel, doorknobs and handles
- Drink lots of water
- Add green vegetables and juices to your diet that alkalize your system
- Limit alcohol and sugar intake
- Get lots of sleep
- Exercise outside or in your home
Wishing you and your loved ones health and wellness,